Sunday, August 10, 2008

back to school plans

The crayon box with no broken crayons, the unmarked notebooks, the clean tennis shoes... these are the signs of back to school. Starting off the school year fresh and full of hope is as much for me as our girls. This year I plan to get up at the first sound of the alarm, wake the girls with a "good morning" vs a "hurry, we're late!" I plan to allow enough time for them to eat breakfast in the kitchen vs the van. I plan to keep paperwork organized and school artwork in safe keeping. I plan to say "no" to regular night meetings and say "yes" to more family time.

I plan to be flexible and friendly, open and optimistic, prepared and purposeful.

...now every plan evolves so check with me by October to see how things are progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment